Thursday, March 01, 2007

happiness

Ah, bliss. Well, okay, that's me exaggerating just a bit, but today is certainly a happy day. In no small part due to the amazing Grande White Mocha (shout out to Julie-- you rock!). I think that was the kicker; after that my day was pretty sweet. Hrm. Well, no, I guess that's not entirely true. Lunch was nice, after taking that English test, anyway. Okay, let's back up. Got to school, drove up with my mom. We took the writing portion of the test, the last part! It was beyond ridiculous but hey at least it's over. I just drew in my sketchbook for over an hour after everyone finished the test. Then debated whether or not to go to Starbucks, ended up resisting peer pressure in order to keep my word to Ms. B. (though now I realize she probably wouldn't have cared all that much, but whatever), and finished the test after a loooong time. She left to go to the bank, thinking I'd just quickly finish up and leave. But no; I was still sitting there contemplating a hangnail on my right thumb. I wasn't actually in any rush -- quite the contrary actually. I like just being in there.. it's just a very chill place. It reeks of books and poetry and has the air of Ms. B's grace and quick wit about it. Or something like that. Anyway, I just like it. She came back, I finished my test, and we ate lunch together. Ha- I realized I had forgotten a spoon for my yogurt and she dug one out for me after I attempted to drink it... Basically we just chilled. I went to stats where my lovely, amazing, (cold, but that's beside the point) coffee was waiting, and we had a discussion about drugs. Yeah, that about sums it up.... Yearbook was okay, but I hate it when I feel useless.. and I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be feeling like that quite often, as the book is now (well, soon anyway) officially done. I really can't wait. I'm gonna go outside and watch Danny.

No comments: