Wednesday, March 07, 2007

better day... Well, no, not really

I'm in yearbook again, and we're finishing Princess Bride. Well, I'm changing my desktop and drawing and stuff, but hey. Well, Ms. B is back, but she's really not well. She's got the flu now, apparantly. I'm happy she's back at school, ya know, but I wish she actually felt better... Okay, so I woke up quite late, rolled out of bed and into the shower, and ran out (forgetting a lunch, by the way, but..). I got to school and went into precal for a bit with P and J, but then decided I really couldn't be doing much good in that vile room, so I left. And I went to Ms. B's room, where I was pleasantly surprised to see her sitting at her desk, pale and sick, but still there. Forgetting that everyone was in the classroom, I enthusiastically jumped up and went to her desk to show her some stuff that I drew. I think that's one thing that I really like about her, her enthusiastic praise. Anyway, we talked for a while and then class started and we went to the IMC to keep working on our research stuff. I actually got a lot done today! A miracle! Well, to say the least, I was very happy to see Ms. B. back. But then...

Sudden death. As if a viper struck. That's right: precal. The test basically sucked the life and soul out of me. The first part, the calculator part, was basically the easiest thing we've ever done. The next part? Ha, no. I will not go into any of the gory details, but it basically ripped my brain to shreds.

Stats was actually a gracious, merciful gift: We got to use our outlines on the test. I'm sooo extremely happy that I remembered to do it... So, the test was very nice. We had tons of time after, so I slipped out nonchalantly, quietly closing the door behind me. I originally planned to just get a drink, but then I decided, hey, why not, I'll go to the bathroom too. I ran in, and woah! I almost ran right into Ms. B., which was just kind of weird. Then I helped her with the display case in A wing.... and I never actually went back to statistics... but ey.

At lunch we went to FS, and now I gotta go cuz Ms. S is talking. AAJJ!! she just told us..

No comments: