Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Go away...

So basically I'm dead tired. I really don't know why I'm so drained yet again. I mean, I didn't go to tennis (there wasn't practice).

Maybe it's my toe. It is killing me; I've never known such sharp, intense pain before. Well, I did break it (coincidentally the exact same toe), but I don't remember that even hurting all that much. But I literally mauled it; it's in shreds. I very much doubt that you the reader would want to know all the gory details, but it involved me stabbing my toe in an attempt to dig out whatever it is that's jutting into my flesh, but then rupturing something and goop oozing out. And I ripped the flesh and my toe was basically gushing blood. Pleasant, eh? So I finally just got extremely fed up, cleaned it, slapped a bandaid on, and now I guess I'll just hope for the best.

The rest of my day was as such. No, it actually was alright as b-days go. I went to Starbucks before school, where I saw Coach H. I went to English where I talked to Ms. B. and showed her my drawings of the characters in LotF (that I just drew for fun). Didn't do much in English actually. Oh, but I did end up leaving my poem on her desk; I really kind of did want her to read it, though I don't know particularly why, I mean, it doesn't make a difference. Precal.. eh.. Stats.. Mr. P. talked. Oh, but it was pretty chill: for the first well-over a half hour, we talked about everything except statistics. Like, suing people and different lawsuits and then prayer in schools and religion and a lot of other stuff too. At lunch we chilled at bio, where I actually managed to get something done. Yearbook was humdrum.. we listened to crappy music. After school Kelsey, Julie and I went to Starbucks (second time today!). We got stuff, took them to the pond, and hung out there for quite some time. By this point in the day, though, my toe was really starting to killlll me, so I was really not very happy. I don't know what actually made me do this, but long story short I ended up taking off my sock and shoe, and dipping my foot in the water (because obviously the pond water has some sort of magic healing power.. oh yes...). Finally we left, drove home.

No comments: