Monday, March 19, 2007

wasting time...

Yawn. I’m at home now, home from tennis and all. My left big toe really hurts for some reason, and it is becoming quite annoying. I just finished my English homework, which was to write an outline in MLA style (something we’ve never had to do). It’s pretty chill; I didn’t actually mind doing it. Definitely more appealing than statistics or precal.. much, much more than precal. In fact, that is one of the reasons I am now typing this instead of doing something more productive. Procrastination is a wonderful thing.

Ah, so. Brief run-through of the day, I suppose, would be in order. In English I handed out papers and then Ms. B. talked to the class about doing their outlines, but I went to the back table with Stephen to real LotF… I’m on chapter 4 now; it’s all right, I guess. I mean, I don’t hate in by any means. It’s actually pretty interesting. Then I went to bio where it kind of killed me. Bio is the reason that I was in a horrible pissed off/ tired of the world feeling on and off all day, so I really won’t go into any details here, but it was pretty bad. I dunno…. I usually really like that class. I mean, he’s a really good teacher, very animated, extremely chill, hilarious…. But I lately really haven’t been getting the concepts. I mean, I read what I was supposed to, but apparently it’s not sinking in. After the horrible horrible horrible quiz, the rest of bio was still kind of yuck. I was really tempted to scribble on the quiz: “Mr. T, give me a break, please; my bunny died, I’m out of wack and very drained,” but I didn’t. In Student Aiding, I went there, made a blank graph on Excel for Ms. B., came back and talked to her for a long time. And then she remembers she has something else I could do if I feel up to it (I was being a whiny brat of sorts, telling her how sucky bio was and how I’m so f-ing tired for some odd reason [but that’s okay, because she was complaining about how tired she was and how she kept waking up because of her detestable allergies ] so she offered to just let me sleep). I ended up traipsing back to the IMC and typing up a rubric for our research essay, and I managed to come back in time to talk to her for quite a while about her woodpecker escapades (exciting, believe you me). At lunch Kelsey and I went to the IMC where Julie was finishing up English stuff, and then we went to bio against my will. I went to comp sci, where we actually did considerable work (compared to usual, that is). After school I went to tennis, which was okay. I kind of still suck, but I’m glad Coach W. likes me. Today I made her laugh (okay, okay, she was laughing at me, but still). Since both Julie and I were in a kind of bummed out “wow, today’s kind of crappy” mood, we chilled at Starbucks for a bit, walked to the pond for a stroll, talked there for a while, then went home more soothed and pacified somewhat. I came home, ate tacos, did English. And now I think I’m going to actually start my precal or stats. Precal tomorrow is likely going to be murder again. Gasp. Wheeze.


No comments: