Friday, March 23, 2007

rain rain rain

You know that nursery rhyme, 'rain, rain, go away' deal? I don't understand it; I'm really really liking the rain today. It's amazing. It's like, 'woah, what's this cold, wet stuff falling from the sky??' Honestly. We never get any moisture, so the calming rain is a nice change.

The rain also likely means that tennis is cancled? I don't know. I probably should have gone yesterday... but eh. Eh, I say.

Today is a pretty chill day; I knew it would be. I woke up kind of late again, went to English, and started to do my biology. But then Kelsey comes in and we talk about random things of no importance, such as time travel, etc. Then English starts... the discussion actually went, from my perspective, very well. I'm actually quite pleased at the fact that I am now spouting off whenever possible. I don't know what actually has made me metomorphose into a 'discussion talker' from a 'mere discussion observer who says nothing.' Of course, LotF lends itself very nicely to discussion. Anyway, I went to bio, did bio-ish stuff. Oh yeah, then I went to student aid. I'll have to finish up my chill day later, as the bell just rung.

No comments: