Tuesday, March 27, 2007

amazing..

So, I ended up going to Comp Sci; that's where I am now. I feel somewhat better, and I no longer have a fever. I'm not going to go to tennis though. So basically before school I went to English and did some bio (but first made copies of a page of my essay that she wanted to use as an example). I made the mistake of being a whiny kid and telling her how I was sick, yet again. She was, as always, extremely sympathetic. We talked a bit and she asked me if I'd taken anything. I told her no, and so she told me to go to the nurse and not to worry if I was late. So I went to the nurse this morning and got some tylenol, which was nice, and also a cute little half-pint of water. Oh yeah, and also a peppermint. I walked back into English and class had just started. During class we basically were put into groups and worked on posters about symbolism in LotF. We got like the easiest one, Piggy's Glasses. So we finished that, hung it up on the wall, and I went to bio. Oh except first I went to Sarah and Julie's gov't class and got yelled at yet again by Ms. N. I don't even have her. In bio we did kind of nothing. I'm going to die though: test on Thursday. After bio I traipsed over to student assistant. I walked in and said, "hey" but as soon as I had set my stuff down she said, "Sherri, I just got off the phone with the nurse. I called and told them that you were going to go in and rest there. So, they're expecting you." I smiled, shocked. I finally said but 2 words, but they were said with such sincereness that it didn't matter that it was only 2 words. "Thank you," I said emphatically, and left. I stumbled deleriously into the nurses office, and she led me to the back room. I set down my backpack, and lay down. It was basically the most amazing feeling ever. I just stared at the ceiling for a while, escaping reality. I didn't think about how I'm going to fail out of precal. I didn't think about how much work I have to do. I just let my mind wander. After a bit, I rolled on my side and fell asleep. It was definitely the greatest thing. At lunch I did bio corrections, getting some done for once. And computer science was kind of dull, except for me going up and showing how to do one of the assignments. It was kind of crazy. Okay. Bell rang. I'm going home, maybe stopping by Starbucks....

No comments: