Sunday, March 25, 2007

insanity...

Okay. Taking a break from my essay. I’m actually making progress, I think. Kind of. Maybe. Anyway, here’s the current scene at my house. Approximately 5 times per minute, 2 shirtless little boys (my brother and cousin) run by me, chasing each other and wielding flyswatters. They are yelling and babbling incoherently. Occasionally they run over to me or my aunt or dad or mom and swat. In the background, my mom and aunt are talking in the kitchen, and my dad and uncle are talking in the front room. My sister and other cousin are sitting about 2 feet from a blasting TV playing Mario Party something. Oh yeah, and now the baby is crying. I suppose everyone’s accounted for. Basically, life is insane. All I really want to do is run into my room, slam the door, and jump into bed. And fall asleep. Holy crap, this week is going to be absolute torture, absolute insanity. I always loathe the end of the 6 weeks, but this time will be excruciatingly painful. I need to correct 2 bio tests, finish this essay, and somehow, someway complete 2 precal tests. I grow queasy at the thought. Ah, well. No matter. I’ll just jam out to music for now, and keep working on my essay. I seriously doubt I’ll finish tonight, actually. Bring on the double shot expresso is all I can say for this week…..

No comments: