Friday, February 02, 2007

exploring

Is this really my first February post? Hm. Weird. I don't actually have much to say.. my parents and brother are in Albuquerque (actually probobly almost home now). And after school, I totally finished with yearbook for the year. Well, no, not really. I know I still have at least a few more things that I personally have to get done... which is going to be kind of hard this weekend, considering our scanner's broken. I took two 'sugar pills' today, which probably wasn't the best decision. At lunch I made K and J listen to a song that everyone in the world hates except for me (though I admit it is pretty creepy). It's called "She had some horses," and it's actually poetry read to this weird music. It's kind of like... Bob Marley meets Elevator music meets a solo Jazz Saxophone... meets something else that I can't quite put my finger on yet. (It's by Joy Harjo, by the way...) We were listening in Ms. B's room, and kind of jamming out, hoping she wouldn't come back in. Good times, good times. Bio was cool too, ha ha, we found out about Rodney and Diane. Teachers are intriguing; before this year I never was so completely interested in them. I mean, sure, I'd talk to them... I'm lucky this year to have such good teachers.. well, mostly. Before today I was seriously considering dropping AP comp sci for next year, but today I talked to Mr. Y, and he was really happy.. it was pretty weird, I hadn't conversed very much at all with him prior to today.

Oh yeah, and yesterday after school I ran around the whole hospital exploring hidden, secret passage-ways and I tripped and almost killed myself outside behind the hospital (I tripped on a planter-thing). And now I have a very large painful bruise on my right thigh. More about my hospital escapades later, I'm gonna go eat something; I'm really hungry for some odd reason.

No comments: