Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kertesz Art...


Hm. Can't resize picture. This is here to show just a bit of what he does with shadow. What I really like is when he has the real person and then their shadow, too. But yes, I do like it.


Argh! I can't resize this stupid picture either! Well, just get up and look at it from a distance, I suppose. Don't ask why I like this picture; there's seemingly nothing very special about it. Even its title is bland: "The Fork." This kind of thing isn't very characteristic of his syle. He seems to do more people photographs. I just like "The Fork," maybe because of the whole shadow thing he likes to do.


Here's just an all-around cool picture taken by Kertesz. Again, not very characteristic of him. Still a very cool picture. He spent a lot of time in Paris, by the way.

No comments: