Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines.. mumble mumble..

Hm. Well, yesterday my computer was acting up a bit, so I couldn't actually post, but I did write something. Oh well. It really wasn't very important or long anyway.

So.... Happy Valentine's Day, I suppose. What a weird day. I, being quite single and quite happy, actually don't mind it. Some hate it, and wear black on this day. Some people love it (maybe because of the candy?). Candy is nice... Even so. Just another day. I'm pretty indifferent. But I felt I should somehow commemorate it. I'm eating some Valenine's candy right now...

Still sick; slowly recuperating. Cough. Slowly but surely. Ick.

Another "ick" is the fact that the 6 weeks is over.. what? tomorrow?!?! Yeah. That's one big Ick. Mostly because I have 3 not-so-nice grades right now. I've got to finish bio test corrections; that's one thing I do have control over...

Hey! One last thing about Valentine's.... except not now. Because the bell is about to ring. I'll post it later. It's pretty funny.

No comments: