Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No longer sick, but sick in a different way

I'm fed up with people. Really really fed up. I'm not mad, no. I'm just sick of them. It's really bugging me. Does anyone else ever have this feeling? That you're just sick of people? Maybe I need a vacation. But I doubt that would help. Sometimes I just want to be alone. Alone alone. And not have to worry/ talk to/ deal with people. I wonder sometimes how I'd be, alone in some desolate place with no one at all around. I don't like to think of myself as a solitary person, but oddly, recently, maybe as of today, I kind of just want to seperate, to be myself. To walk around just by myself. I want to quit being the ping-pong ball that I am (everyone else are the paddles) and just do what I want. I do what people tell me to, but I, for some weird reason today, am not liking that idea. I want to do what I want to do. In everyday life, and in general.

No comments: