Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ugh. Tired. Stupid testing. Chill afternoon, though, very chill

Well, after a very tiring and busy day, I’m wiped out. Luckily, thankfully, I have no, that’s right NO homework due tomorrow. Well, today was kind of crazy. Despite my going to bed extremely, freakishly early (9:30 or so), I still woke up really late. So I scrambled out of bed, threw on some clothes and ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, gathering my stuff. I sped to school and then went to CRTs…, which, now I’m completely convinced, are just to waste our time and prevent us from getting stuff done. I seem to have the worst luck with proctors… (by the way, I really do NOT abhor Mr. T, my proctor yesterday, I do not wish him any harm at all. I don’t actually happen to want to stab any body. I can’t even stand blood and gore on television… luckily I don’t watch it often). Today I had Ms. R., who actually wasn’t that bad, but I thought she was going to yell at me. I really chanced it, working on precal after the test. She was actually very polite in telling me, that I should “please put my homework away” and “do I have another book that I could possibly be reading?”. The tests are just a waste of time. I could have been doing a million more prosperous things. Homework, sleeping, eating… anything. At lunch I went to take an English test that I knew I’d miss part of, but she said that I didn’t have to worry, I could take it whenever, like during my student assistant, if I didn’t finish it. So, instead we talked and then I panicked and ran to my car because I couldn’t find a bunch of memoir rough drafts that I was supposed to turn in today. Long story short, I couldn’t find it, ran back, explained my freak-outed-ness to Ms. B, and she told me, “Oh, I just wanted to collect the drafts from the students to make sure they did them. I know you did. Don’t worry.” So that was pretty cool. During class all I did was run around the class and hand out tons of papers while she talked. And then I turned in what memoirs I have, and I handed out the tests, and then I had to go to a doctor appt. It was tres cool, the whole being the teacher’s minion thing. So, docs appt. Afterwards, I stalled, bought some candy and an iced tea, walked around, and talked with people, because I didn’t really want to go back to school just yet. I eventually wrote my own note and got to school about 10 after 2 or so. Precal was funny, and then we drove home. I really liked running today. K, J, and I all ran to K’s house again, it went by quicker. I’m still incredibly sore though. Then we hung out a bit at J’s and made a way cool juggling movie. It’s not just us juggling. Woo. How boring, right? So its filmed facing up; the camera is under the juggling balls and it looks like they’re floating. It’s great, I really like it.

No comments: