Saturday, February 10, 2007

I hate my shadow.

Crap. Ack. Man. I hate this. I hate today. It's bad enough that I'm sick and feel like crap, and that I have to miss Topper Review (something I've been really looking forward to for a long time), but now this. Arg. This is so stupid. Why now? Why? I hate February. I hate my birthday. Why did he have to call? I foolishly had hoped that everything would be fine once I wrote that memoir. But no. Life goes on. And I continue to be haunted by this shadow. I can never be free from this shadow. Never. My whole life I will walk with this dark secret clinging to me. I can't just take it and kill it. I can't hide from it. It will always be there, haunting me... taunting me... ripping at my sanity... lurking with a sinister smile on its face.

Yeah. Today sucks. I'm gonna go read West With the Night.

My mom is still on the phone...talking... talking... pause... talking......

.....

JUST MAKE IT GO AWAY!!

No comments: