Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl, Yearbook, and Pixar's amazing animation

So. The superbowl. The American tradition. I don't actually know if I'll watch it; I only watch it for the commercials. Last year was pretty weird. J, L, and I went to Drew's house to watch it, and it was just odd. Very.

I'll probably just end up watching some of the superbowl. And working on things, like yearbook. Precal? Eh, who cares. But yearbook, I actually want to do. I finally made it work, now I can get to it in Photoshop and work on outlining. I'm extremely excitied.. this yearbook is going to ROCK! Just you wait and see...

Not last night, but the night before, my sister and I watched Toy Story 2... I had forgotten how good that movie is. It may seem pretty infantile of me to just watch/talk about "kids' movies," but, really, it is amazingly animated. And has a good plot. But the animation is spectacular. Pixar is basically the best. Example: In many scenes, there is a shiny wooden floor, and the characters are actually reflected in the floor. And that's just one example. The attention to minute detail is amazing.

No comments: