Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cough cough cough

I'm still sick. I'm very sick of being sick. It's the worst. Almost as bad as I feel right now. It's really weird. Okay, let me explain. It isn't this horrible sharp awful feeling; it's more of this dull depressed feeling. That's it. Right now, all of a sudden, I'm kind of depressed. I lied before; it's not even really that bad or that powerful, but it's still there. I was fine all day, just tired. But now I'm tired as well as mildly sad. I really have no reason to be, but I am. I think it was the visit I just took. I mean, the drive to J's was fine, and I thought we were having a good time, but then K and I had to leave. We opened J's card and then I left. I about died in the driveway ( I had this horrible coughing fit). Then we drove home. It made me sad. I also want to finish the Wedding Singer. And maybe start a book. It's okay, sherri, it's okay. I'm still coughing. Even now. I hate it, hate it. Oh yeah... didn't do any hw yet. At allllll. Hm. Oh well, I guess that's what tomorrow's for. I'm gonna go take my antibiotics, and have a drink.... of water, of course! Also, my blog is really boring, so I'll add a picture. Of something...


This is my frog... Dmitri... I named him after one of my friends... and he reminds me of Paul, whom I miss. Like him (the frog)?

No comments: