Thursday, February 15, 2007

All in all, very good birthday

Ah. Contentedness. Thank you to everyone that made it a good birthday. My first gift was the 2 hour delay, which meant I got to sleep in until 8:30 instead of 6:30. So I ended up getting about 6 and a half hours of sleep! Yes! (Pretty good for the killer amount of precal and stats that I did). I got so many gifts from so many people... and I still have more coming! English was amazing; before English was even more amazing... Ms. B. got me a gift!!! I was pleasantly surprised. Anyway, we had a discussion in English, and I read my most recent memoir, which I'm pretty happy with. Precal... boredom as usual. Stats.. even more boring, if that's possible. Lunch... Key Club and bio corrections. Yearbook.. didn't do much. Got a quote from some Sophomore named Riley. Oh yeah, and I looked at old yearbooks. After school 'the three musketeers' (as someone once put it..) went to bio and finished corrections. Huzzah! 6 weeks: over! I don't have to panic until next six weeks. Then we explored this huge snow mountain at Sullivan Field; it was basically the most amazing thing ever. Here's a picture we took at the top of the mountain:

3 mondo cool and all-around awesome gals



Me on the mountain!! Isn't it amazing?

We met 2 6th grade girls there. We chilled. Then, we drove home and chilled yet again at my house, and Kelsey made us grilled cheese. I guess it's kind of a tradition? So, we danced like fools, ate food, and looked at pictures. My family and I then went to "family night" at my little brother's school, and we basically built towers and played with trains and read books. We all had a rollicking good time. Then we went to De Colores to eat dinner. Came home, at cake, opened presents. My sister and I watched a movie.

So, despite my pounding temples and my excruciating sinus pain, I, all in all, had a very good birthday. Very different from the last. I'm a pretty happy camper right now. Sigh.

17.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi! Belated Happy Birthday. Glad to know you had such a great day. Hope all your worries and sinus pains vanish. Cheers and keep blogging.
Peep into my blog on birthday e- cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.