Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ugh

I just got home from the dance. Well, not just. A while ago actually. I feel and look kind of dead right now... plus someone killed my foot. Let's just say I'll be limping for a while. We got a lot of pictures; some actually turned out pretty well. I'll post some later, but I think right now I'll go eat a cookie and go to bed. I actually might by-pass the cookie.. All in all today was good. The SAT wasn't actually bad at all... the only bummer was that we took in my absolute faaavorite room...: Ms. S's room!! Yay.... It was perfectly fine though. Science Fair award ceremony on the other hand... not so fine. It was basically boring beyond reason, and I hereby declare I am officially done with going to Science Fair award ceremonies. Done. Nil. Kaput. I went last year because it was mine. I must have forgotten how completely dull it is, because I opted to go today, to see my sister go get multiple awards. But now I shall do what I was intending to do earlier. Eat cookie (perhaps), and go to bed. 'Night.

No comments: