Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I kind of feel like a Zombie today, though now not so much.

I'm in comp sci right now; nothing real interesting going on. I've been replying to emails, checking things, posting, and other general 'wasting time on the computer' things. I hope to finish my little project today, for yearbook. I should probobly be worrying a whole lot right now; I have next to nothing about orchestra, and my deadline is approaching quite fast. I should probobly also worry about the Statistics test... but I don't think I'm going to. I probobly should do the homework... Okay so today I'm going to be sane and go to bed at like 9. Or earlier... Here's the plan. I waste another half hour doing nothing here, I go to yearbook for an hour and work like crazy to finish my project, I go home and eat cake, I practice piano some, and I do homework. Yikes; we have an English test tomorrow too I just realized. It's gonna be okay though. The play today went really well; I was pretty pleased. We didn't do exceptionally well; we didn't get extra credit or anything (like the group that I was reading lines for), but I enjoyed it just the same. I hope I do okay on my scrapbook. Then Friday we're going to start memoirs, which will be kinda cool. I never have actually talked to her about Gysbertus; I keep meaning to... Bio was okay; I was basically dead in student aiding. I had to look up "Pro stem-cell research" articles, and it was actually kind of hard to get a good, recent one. Lunch was kind of funny; we took pictures (or attempted to) of Mr. T, brushing his teeth. And now I'm here. I can't beleive that it was earlier today that I lay in my bed, reading my book. I don't know why (I suppose it must have been the delerium), but I kept crying. The book is getting weird and risque. Basically, the world is corrupt. Sigh. I wish I had done ALL of my precal last night.. er.. this morning... So this techno in here is actually starting to get to me, a little bit. I kind of just want to go outside where there is actually some light and read my book. I hate my whole apathetic, whiny, worn-out attitude today. I hereby conclude that pulling random all-nighters is NOT a very good idea. Huzzah. Man. I'm hungry; I had no lunch.

No comments: