Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My crazy idea

So. I'm crazy. I admit it now. I'm kind of in a comatose state right now. I'm half-awake, half asleep, not really doing much of anything. So I was iming someone 'til like 12:30, then I finished my English (finally) at about 1 or so. Now I'm playing a game to see how long I can last without falling asleep. I'll be getting up in less than 4 hours anyway. I seem to be functioning pretty well still; I only recently (last half hour or so) realized I was tired. I, for the past hour or so, have been doing precal, don't ask why. I don't know myself. I realized that I had a lotta homework, and stats, so I figured since I was up, I would do that. Now I might go put on a sweat shirt, take out my contacts, and go read TMKD. Man. I'm going to be dead tomorrow. Today. Whatever. I never do this; what is wrong with me? It's kind of fun. My parents have been asleep since like 11 or something. Maybe I'll eat a snack. Woah. First I typed "snake" because I'm so used to writing it (for English). This new humidifier behind me is kind of creeping me out. It's cold and it is making funny noises. I should go. I don't know how long I'll last. Tomorrow (today) is gonna be crazy. Maybe I just won't ever go to sleep.

No comments: