Thursday, January 25, 2007

aLl oVEr the plaCe

it's a miracle. I finished stats (for the most part) and precal! Yeah! I'm pretty amazed. yuck. i forgot to do registration again. i've been thinking about it a lot though. i think i want to do 2 APs next year. i'm about to keel over from tiredness. English was uneventful, but Ms. B was nice again, gave me Special treatment, which I half appreciated and half didn't like. Bio was cool, despite yet another pop quiz. Not good. During student aiding, i instead went into Ms. S 's humanities class, to listen to a guest speaker, some guy from Genzyme stem cell research. It was interesting. i liked it. it was kind of a continuation of bio in some ways. Then key club. yawn (sorry, but that's the word to describe it). In comp sci, I finished our assignment and then played frozen bubble, getting to... Level 20 something... I don't quite remember. Then I drove home with the windows open again, averaging just over 60. It was calming.

tomorrow's finally Friday. It has been a tiring week; this has been the longest week this semester. It felt 10 times as long as the other weeks. tomorrow will be good.

One final note. Did you notice the random capitilization? The wonky, weirded out, inconsistant capitilization? Well, this is supposed to symbolize my uncertainty of what I am going to do with my life. my life is up and down, all over the place, scattered, random. Hence the freaky caps. Plus i'm feeling kind of tired and lazy...

No comments: