Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm coming out of the closet: I LOVE breakfast cereal!!!!

So. Finally my brother is ASLEEP! Today was pretty good. Jack and Susan were here alll morning in the bathroom. Doing the plumbing to my parents' sink. Now their bathroom is officially complete! I'd be a lot more excited if my room was ready... But this means that my parents will finally leave my bathroom alone! They will be gone! Wahoo! So then my brother and sister and I all sat down and ate cereal. Which is basically my favorite thing ever. I'd list one of my hobbies as eating cereal. My top favorites are: Frootloops (ultimate fav.), Frosted Flakes, Cap'n Crunch, and Rice Krispies. I'm not too fond of Lucky Charms. Coco Puffs are all right, I suppose. Ha. My sister picked just the right science experiment. She, like me, though not quite as much as me, loves cereal. So she chose to get a bunch of different kinds of cereal, grind it up, run a magnet through it, and see how much iron is actually in it. It's amazing.. it actually works. You can see actual iron filings in the cereal. You are actually EATING that. Crazy. My favorites actually don't have that much. Frosted Mini Wheats has a lot, I think. Anyway.. this morning I was demonstrating my love for Frosted Flakes, and my sister wanted to take a picture. I said "what the heck." So here we are:



Lovely, isn't it? So then we watched the Lion King. Then I made spaghetti, which was pretty much amazing, not to toot my own horn. Ah. Then we ate Chip n' Mint icecream. Ran around some... then I was doing the dishes when a friend came over to give my sister socks, my brother gloves, and me some juggling balls. I was sick and tired of letting complete strangers into my house while not letting my friends in at all, so I showed her the house. That was pretty much my day. Now I'm listening to Pandora and blogging instead of practicing piano, which I realllly should do, considering I never do. I did... the day before yesterday and the day before that. But before that, who knows. I like it, but I don't feel like playing Christmas music, or some unappetizing Mozart song, or boring scales. And that is basically all I have. Huh. Soo.. stall... stall... I suppose I don't HAVE to. That's what I always figure. Uh oh. I hear a noise that sounds suspiciously like a 2 year old yelling to get out of his crib. Maybe it's just the wind. One more pic to inspire/ convince me to practice:

No comments: