Monday, January 22, 2007

Ack; haven't posted in a while...... oops...

Well, I'm forcing myself to post, because it has been so long since I have. I'm kind of drained of energy at this point for some reason. It's not that I've grown sick of this, but my writing has been focused, lately, on memior writing for English. I'm actually having fun with this unit. We first had to draw a picture to go along with a memory metaphor we made. Mine was something to the effect of "Memory is a shadow," and a drew this cool picture of a dude and his evil shadow, which is kind of how I feel. So instead of posting here, I was finally able to write more of the things I've needed to write.

I’ve been actually writing things that I can write without worrying about who’s reading it. I know that only one person is going to read it, and that I’m fine with, for some reason. It’s really weird that I’m completely cool with this stranger (sort of) reading all this personal stuff. But she hasn’t read any yet. She will later. I hope we don’t have to correct/ share them with peers. I might talk to her about it ahead of time, because I really don’t want to share these things, esp. not the first one. So. My grades aren’t so hot, but I’ve got the whole semester to better that. It’s cool. Dunno if I’m going to homecoming. I kind of have a date already… with three people. Ha ha. I don’t think I will end up changing my advisor.

As you can tell, I’m pretty spent with my writing. I just want/ need to go to sleep. I got to school at like 7:10 today. It was freaky. There were no other people; I thought it might be a Saturday or something. Tomorrow’s gonna be good-- how could it not be? It’s an A day! And A’s are better than B’s, right? K. I’m gonna go scribble something down for bio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually like B days much better than A days :) I'm sorry... but B days I have Lang, which is fun, Calc, which is okay, then student assistant for Mr. L and a free period, what more could I ask for? A days are too much work for me (Lang, fun, Physics, boring, Psych, boring, Euro, I hate this new teacher)