Friday, January 12, 2007

This was originally meant to be posted on Wednesday; my computer was being weird

I seem to be swinging back and forth between moods, day to day. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but I certainly hope this trend does not continue. But it is unlikely that tomorrow could possibly even be close to how amazing today was. I can't even describe it. It was amazing all around. At the end of English, during the last few minutes, Ms. B called me up to her desk and asked me to make 40 copies of a worksheet. I enthusiastically agreed and sprinted off. Some nice lady let me go in front of her in line, and even showed me how to do it. I raced back, copies in hand. I almost ran into a grinning Ms. B in the hallway; I had never seen her grin that widely before. She said, "Thank you so much!" and then said a little quieter, "I left you a little present on your desk." I must have looked quite astonished, because she laughed at the look on my face. I then sprinted to her room to see what it was. It was a note: "Thank you, Sherri!" Smiley face. -- Ms. B. And a lolly pop was taped to the note. It was that amazing. I put it in my sweatshirt pocket. And whenever I wasn’t in a good mood, I’d reach in my pocket, feel the lolly pop, and I’d be happy again.

This was from Wednesday, the 10th. (Ms. B’s birthday!) I didn’t know that it was her birthday at the time, though. I thought I’d post it, to give the reader an example of what my days were like this week. I realllly like A days. Okay. Enough. I’m gonna go.

No comments: