Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tired... tired. But oddly content.

You know how people say that doing something nice for someone makes you feel better? I think that's true. It releases endorphins. And it can just have a domino effect. See, bad things can be a domino effect, but the same is true of people being nice. There are examples of this popping up all over today. So, I watch Danny all day, so my sister cleans the house. Because the house is nice and clean, mom gets us Pizza Hut, with Cinna sticks (rare). Because of that, I watch Danny after dinner to thank her. Because I watched Danny soo much today, Dad did the dishes. And thanked me for helping out the family. And that made me feel really good, so I said thank you for doing the dishes, Dad. And so he smiled and said "No problem, Sherri." Actual quote. Not Sheryl, thank you very much. That's just one example. K came over today and gave me gifts (also for my sister and brother). I was happy, so I invited her in. I guess that's another example. But here's another. I gave people complements, and afterward, I felt better. So I say, if you are feeling bad, either physically or mentally, do something nice for someone. It will better both involved, and it will make the other person more likely to do something nice. People should get this. Like my neighbors that made me get rid of one of my very best friends for good. [long pause, just to let the reader know.] The other day when I was giving my brother a bath, he reminded me. He just looked at me and said, "Serri, we're neber gonna see Beendo again." I nodded. I'm still not back into my room. Wow, I'm kind of up late. Probobly why I'm extremely tired.

My sock has a hole in it...

No comments: