Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I just changed my brother’s diaper. It was just like the past few hours of my life: crappy. My day, my mood, plummeted the moment I stepped outside P-wing, after toiling over a computer for over an hour. One of my friends broke her promise, yet again. She said “Oh, yes. We’re going to leave at 4.” At quarter til 5 we were sprinting out of P wing. Rather, my friend sprinted ahead; I walked faster and faster, trying to keep up with my friend. Finally we got to the car. Or my friend did. The car began to pull away, and my friend screeched out the window, “I’m not going to wait for you!” We needed to get an important package to an important place by 5. To make a long story short, we rode the whole way home in stony-cold silence. The silence was suffocating me. But it kind of became a game. Who would crack first? I, extremely tired and temples throbbing, was quite frankly not in the mood. I got home and got yelled at again. To make a long story short, I am not getting along with two people who mean a lot to me. I am chewing gum, to make things okay. I ate cake. I’m going to go whip through my homework, study for my two stupid tests, and jump onto my bed. Staying up all night is not a good idea.

2 comments:

klc said...

Um... I seem to recall that you were the one still working, and I figured staying was fine since you didn't say a word of concern. And it was you who told your parents we were leaving despite the fact that you hadn't even finished your "project" yet.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.