Monday, December 18, 2006

Yaaayy finals week........

Currently I am iming Julie and listening to music and basically stalling. Ha. An Abba song just came on. Well. Yesterday was just about the weirdest, saddest, funniest, sickest day I’ve had in a very long time. Maybe ever. I might be jumping to conclusions, but this is the only possible explanation for all this evidence all over the web: my favorite teacher married some old guy named Gysbertus Jan. On April 8, 2000. I wigged out. Now, some might call me a stalker, but K is much more of a stalker than me (at least a better one). Speaking of which, that girl totally ditched me for better people. Whatever. Hey, now “Devil Went Down to Georgia” is playing… So I’m actually pretty chill right now, considering I kinda got trampled by that bio test. I.. actually don’t know. That test made me cry; it made me laugh; it made me want to rip out my hair; it made me want to hug someone. It was Chaos. As in PL. Anyway, nothing I can do now about the bio final. So let’s talk about English. I never got to ask her about GJB, but I did give her the card… actually K did… It was cool; everyone signed it. I really wanted to ask her about this man (WHO IS 20 YEARS OLDER THAN HER!), but I didn’t have an opportunity. Ahh, finally my headache is subsiding. And I found my phone. And tomorrow is my easy cheesy day. Good things… good things…Hey, now a Beatles song is playing… and it’s kind of appropriate for this week. (“Help”) Well, let’s see if I can find a picture of this disgusting Norwegian man…


Now, tell me that is not the most disturbing thing you have ever seen.

My life is absolutely crazy. Now I'm gonna go make some chocolate milk, chill with my dog, study stats a little, then go get my brother from school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not "much more of a stalker than you." I got info for you because you were wigging out (and because I was procrastinating studying). And I didn't ditch you for better people either. There's no such thing. You could have come with us.

The One said...

haha he looks kinda psycho. ur such a stalker. ahh finals hmm k.