Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year's Eve

This is my new family room. Niiiiice new carpet.

I think I did something to my elbow, when we went sledding. I realized it back at Pinon, but I was made acutely aware of how bad it is when I was pouring myself some milk to go with my Oreos. S, J, K, and I went sledding for a while, and that was way cool. But after a while it got cold. It was fun, though, especially relating dreams to each other. I love the Spanish Nail dream most of all, I think. I rather dislike my dream. Here goes. I can never remember details, but basically I dreamed that someone I know had the ability to turn into a dog; he could morph. Maybe he had some weird disease. Anyway, he was not in good health. He was becoming sicker and sicker everyday. He had to have his back legs amputated. He had a little wheelie thing he would sit on and pull with his front legs. Also, the school was putting on a play. Ms. B was the director, and the play was her idea. She told me I could design and draw all the sets. I don't remember much more. So, happy New Years Eve, everyone! Let's find a picture.

No comments: