Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow, sweaters, and studying statistics

Snow!!! I’m a bit late in posting, but yep, there’s a snow day, which, all in all, I’m pretty glad about, even though I would have gotten my finals over with. Now at least I can study some more. Though I’m kind of doubting it will do me any good. Wow, that’s weird. Some guy just called my cell phone. The conversation went something like this:

Me: hello?

Guy: BRANDON!

Me: um, I think you’ve got the wrong number.

Guy: Woah, excuse me!

Me: …Sure… bye…

Anyway…now the house is quiet. I’m pretty happy. I just finished typing up my yearbook final. Agh. I just need to get through tomorrow. Then things will be wonderful. I’ll have all of break to draw. And this is kinda crazy: I’m taking care of 4 people’s houses during break. Craazy, man. I’m not looking forward to Nellie, the dog with scary eyes, but other than that things will go okay. I’m very much in need of a break from Pre-cal and Stats, but my other classes are fine. Actually, I’m really looking forward to next semester. But for now I need to concentrate on finishing up this semester. But I think my one consolation tomorrow is that I am, I think, going to ask Ms. B about her little… situation. I was prepared last night to ask her today; I was even going over it in my head. (Wow, what a dork, huh?) It’s still snowing, btw. Absolutely insane. Now, I hope tomorrow there is no delay or cancellation. That could be bad. Well, I’d actually enjoy it immensely if they said “no finals for the last 3 periods.” That would be completely cool, but that is, sadly, quite unlikely. Righto, I had better go now. I think I’m going to put on a sweater, because I’m kinda cold. (I have a t-shirt and jeans on.) I hope it snows like this over break. Think cold thoughts. I'm gonna go in my room, put on a sweater, turn on some music, and study for stats, I guess. Hey! This joke is from my cousin. What did the cover of the graphing calculator manual say?




Caution: Contains graphic images.


Ha ha ha... lame..

By the way, Blogger is being stupid and won't let me post pictures. Things are wonky.

No comments: