Thursday, December 07, 2006

Unpleasant Circumstances

So I believe K, J and everyone are all at FS right now. And I'm at home. I, sadly, don't feel very well. My head hurts (ha ha not AGAIN!), and my throat does as well. I have a killer amount of hw for the weekend, but that is actually ok, because most of it is SAT (I need to at least START my stupid college hunt) and... English!! She has us do the most amazing things. I basically have to write a song and then make a map/picture of Hell. But as for tomorrow, I'm going to die. Stats. Test. And I really haven't gotten this chapter at all. And in class when I was supposed to be working I was watching Julie draw on Sarah's paper and then listening to Microwave Meal (I <3 it, btw!). And NOW I'm wasting all this precious time messing around doing various unimportant things on the internet. I might just "call in sick" tomorrow. That is, I really need tomorrow and Sat and Sun to do PreCal, Stats (both hw and studying), SAT, and ...English! Honestly. I... dunno. The good thing is that I'm home alone...and home alone= peace and quiet. Not for long though... I think my brother and mom get home sooon. Yikes! I'd better make use of this precious lack of noise while I can! Let's slap on an interesting picture first. Ah, here. This is kind of how I feel:


headache! From all the crap I need to do and also I might be coming down with something.

No comments: