Saturday, December 23, 2006

Way cool day

Hm. I can get kinda forgetful (I forgot to post yesterday; I meant to). Basically yesterday was a way cool day. It didn't feel like a Friday. I did stuff in the morning, practiced piano for once, and then I went to Kristen's school. It was amazing to be back in 5th grade. Mrs. Truj is still way nice. We watched a movie, then went outside for recess! It felt awesome to be in elementary school again. Then we had the holiday party. Then I went to A's house, and we all chilled there for a while and listened to music. And played cards. After a few hours I drove home and watched a movie with my sister. At 6, I drove to Nellie's house, which was basically a nightmare. Long story short: I wasted over a half hour trying to get the scary dog out of the bathroom and out into the backyard. I didn't succeed. I got way too frustrated and so I just sped to K's house, where J, S, L, K, and I all opened presents. And watched "What Not to Wear." (Ewww dredlocks!!) And played the piano. And ate cookies and cold pizza. And watched High School Musical. I got home at about quarter til midnight. Well, let me tell you. I would NOT make a good robber. I tried for about 5 minutes to open my stupid possessed front door, but alas it would not work. So I went around back through the gate. But then I almost lost my balance while walking over the thick sheet of ice, and I was carrying a bunch of gifts and my backpack. I continued on and went through the laundry room. Except I tripped over the baby-gate there, thereby freaking out my dog so he yiped and ran out the door. After that loud noise, I lumbered into the house, dropped my stuff with a thud, made my way to my room, collapsed on my bed, and fell asleep. I woke up about 10:30 today. Today was a lot of nothing; it was great. My parents went to Lowe's, and Kris, Dan, and I watched National Treasure. I drew a lot.

No comments: