Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'm about to go to bed, because I'm tired and I don't feel very well. I'm overall pleased with this weekend. When I get a chance, I'll scan in my picture of hell. I'm actually pretty pleased with it, though it didn't turn out at all like I originally planned. Ice skating and Quizno's was fun, though the whole commotion with my sister was not very good. Anyway, it wasn't horrible. So I got all my hw done, except a little precal, ooh, and the extra credit. Gotta do that yet. I'm actually extremely excited about tomorrow, because I get to present my song and picture; both I like a lot and both I spent a lot of time on. I did bio (thanks again to Kels who sent it to me!), but probobly completely wrong. Arg, I'm torn. I want to go to bed (I'm really really tired), but I also want to keep listening to Pandora (it's so addicting!) Guess I'll go to bed.

No comments: