Thursday, December 14, 2006

My adventures

Wow, I didn't realize it had been that long since I posted... yikes! But anyway, it is exactly 6:00 AM as I am writing this. I know, I know. I'm crazy. I havn't gotten up this early for school in a lonnng time. This is the first time this school year, I'm pretty sure. I actually woke up at like 5:15. And listened to 15 Years on the radio. Heh. I remember when I used to love that song. Anyway, the point of getting up so ridiculously early is to get to school early. To get my schedule to be a student aid instead of a free-period. But here's basically a few random tidbits of my life from these past few days. Well, "studying" at Julie's was fun...Wow. Pretty interesting, actually. So then yesterday, the actual bio test, was not a very pretty experience. No more test corrections!?! Ahhh! Yeah. If it comes to that, I am pretty dead. Yep. No way around it. So Health was excruciatingly boring as usual. @ lunch I went to Bio/Juggling club. And saw, for the first time in my life, someone juggle 12 balls! It was basically amazing. Then I went to SAT. Wow. Now that was one class period I'll never forget. We played 2 more games. I...can't even describe it. At all. But lets say it involved Nancy showing me how to make a paper crane, me dropping chess pieces on the floor, and me (I'm such a horrible person..) taping a sign that read "White Knight" to the back of one of my fellow students. Basically the class was out of control, and Mr. Baca was cool with it. It was hillarious. Ah, good times...good times...Then when I got home I saw Metal Mouth, aka my sister. Poor Kristen...it's pretty bad. She has like a jaw-expander thing too. I hope she feels better. Then last night I went back to the high school for a soup-supper Advent kinda deal. And there I met a very interesting individual by the name of [dangit I was going to put her full name, because it sounds so perfect. I've only ever called her by her first and last name!] Nora C. She is 7 years old. I was trying to do my homework and she stole my pencil. I took her shoes, threatening to throw them away. I won't go on, but that's basically how my evening continued. I'm sure I had some more interesting stories to relate, but none are coming to mind. So now I'll go eat cereal and stare out the window. I'm excited for school! Even though I'll most likely conk out in the middle of class because I stayed up til 11 or later listening to music and doing stupid precal. K, I'm being bugged; gotta go. "What? What's a blog?" -- my mom.

No comments: