Tuesday, December 19, 2006

help


Ugh. Everything is going wrong today. I studied for a good chunk of the day, yet I feel it did hardly any good. I'm fighting with my sister and my friends (mostly my sister). My watch broke. I had a killer stich in my side for a good portion of the day. I can't decide if the snow is a good thing or a bad thing. My parents are still gone; they went to some shin-dig. Consequently, Kristen and I have had to watch him... I studied for stats for about 10 minutes... wow, this is insane. I honestly think tomorrow is going to kill me. All I need to do is survive tomorrow. Thurs. is going to be a piece of cake. I should go; my bro's on my lap. Here are a few closing words from him:
vk m v bgh kn .kmmm n jnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbcdffffffffc bvgvg hgfd5rrrrrrr5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to read people's profiles to see how they answered Blogger's stupid questions. Yeah, that's what I thought...you don't really care.

The One said...

you can survive it Sherri your strong its almost done 4 hours tommarow.