Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My new camera


Yay, finally blogger is working. I can put pictures now. That's Nellie. The crazy dog. That barfs and pees and poops on the carpet. I do what I'm supposed to! Well, miraculously, she did not do anything bad this time. I just got back. Each time I go over there, I stay longer and longer. TV is addicting...Hey, they told me to watch it while Nellie was outside! So I also got back from taking care of another dog, Janey. Janey is basically an angel. No messes. She just does what she's suppposed to. I also went to Smith's to get 5 cucumbers. Nothing else. Just 5 cucumbers. Hm. So, my house is still in complete dissarray. It's quite frightening. I will probobly have to sleep in the front room for a few days, while my room is painted and carpeted. My house looks like a new house.

No comments: