Saturday, December 30, 2006

My life is crazy

So, I've been busy, hence the lack of posts. Last night I slept in the front room on a matress; the night before in the family room. You know how I said there was chaos before? That was nothing. Yesterday was absolute pandemonium. Men all over the house. Carpet being ripped up. Furniture EVERYWHERE! (I'm getting a room-makeover as well.) So right now my room is finally blue, and there is finally new carpet everywhere. But to add to the chaos, we got a foot and a half of snow!! Incredible. So tomorrow we're not going to church. Instead we're roasting marshmellows by the fire, and then Kristen, Dad and I are going sledding at Pinon. Today we built a gargantuan snowman. It's pretty remarkable. I'll post pictures soon, but now I need to go eat quishe (sp?). The neighbors made it for us. These past few days have been crazy. I just want to move back in my room already. But, realistically, that won't happen for a few more days, as we still need to do my whole closet (take everything out, put in new wood, paint). I'm realllly looking forward to the big return to Normalcy. Is normalcy a word? I want to see my friends again. I want to sleep in my room again. I actually want school again.

No comments: