Friday, December 08, 2006

Content

Ahhhh. (That was a happy sigh). It's finally Friday. Afternoon. AND it's great because: 1) I survived Stats and actually did okay/good on the test 2) I'm home with just my sister. My parents and brother are in Albuquerque (btw, that is a verrry interesting song. And Julie should listen to the rest of it). They won't be home until like 8 or 9. Yesss! Not much to say except that, despite the mountain of homework, chores, and presents I need to buy, I am very happy and very content. Like, despite my "I hate the world" attitude yesterday, I totally turned my attitude around and made today good. Soo. Now I'm gonna chill, watch some TV (for once) with my sister, listen to music, and maybe practice piano and vacuum. And do my English homework. I'll try and scan it in when I'm done. I'm going to try and draw Milton's rendition of Hell. It will be extremely hard to do it justice, but I'll work on it. It's insane how she sculpts these projects to my liking. See, some people who shall remain nameless don't like her because of all the art we are required to do (or attempt). And that is one of the main reasons I like her and the class in general. So I'll whip out my pencil and try and sketch it. And jam out to pandora. Yeah!!! It's Friday!!!



Me attempting the impossible: trying to put my foot behind my head. I used to be able to do this when I was like, 10...

No comments: