Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mayday, mayday..

Hm, well, happy May, I suppose. I'm in comp sci, and am rather bored, so I decided to post. I am.. very, very hungry at the moment (I was going to say starving, but then I realized that, no, I'm not really starving; that would be a lie). Today's kind of a ho-hum kind of day. It feels like nothing much has really happened, so there's not really much worth posting even. We read more of Macbeth in English. Took a test in bio. Typed something, copied stuff, talked a little in Student Aiding. At lunch I did a worksheet. Now we're not doing anything. That's really just about the extent of my day. Not much action. And there's no tennis today because varsity has a game or something. I need food. Ice cream, maybe. Oh, I guess worth talking about is the yb party yesterday after school. It went pretty well. We ate tons of enchiladas and other food, played pictionary, and made t-shirts. Well, I'd better go; we're being summoned by Mr. Y.

No comments: