Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Heck, it's summer, aight?

I feel slightly guilty about not posting. But after all, I'm justified. I've been busy doing summer-ish things. But I just wanted to let everyone know that I might slack on posting. Oh, I'll try, yes. But I just wanted to throw out that warning. Um, so, yeah. The weekend was pretty cool. On Friday I went to my sister's school for a while, and for hours and hours on Friday night I looked for my neighbor's cat and dogs. That was exciting... I went to graduation on Saturday, then hung out. I stayed home Saturday night because my throat was killing me. I watched Happy Feet. Yesterday was pretty chill. I went to church, taught sunday school with Derek, and then stayed for a pot-luck. I chilled at my house for a bit, played with this awesome marble-maze thing. Oh, and then, Sunday night, I went to Smiths with Kelsey. And, it was just about the coolest, craziest thing everrrr: the milk we bought started leaking, and it was making a puddle on the floor, and everyone was staring at us! Haha. I loved that. Today I played in the yard with my brother, he drenched me with the dog's water; he dumped it on me. Oh, and then Kels and Julie came over and we ate ice-cream and played super smash bros. It was way cool. Oh, and we were all being Kirby once, and I swallowed Julie, and drowned myself. That was the highlight, I think, of our playing time. Then I went to Derek's house to eat hamburgers, and then we watched Robin Hood Men in Tights, which I had never seen. It's actually a really funny movie, a movie my cousin would likely enjoy. I'll have to tell him. Um, then I came home. I watched some TV with my family for once, which was weird. And, yeah, right now it's almost 2:30 in the morning. I'm only doing this because I know I can sleep in tomorrow. For once. I'd better make the most of it. Sigh. Summer is amazing. Farewell, for who knows how long. Could be a few weeks, could be a few days, could be a mere few hours.

No comments: