Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My life is insane.

Ok, yeah, I know, I know-- I'm slacking on posting. Jeez, was Saturday really the last time I posted? I guess so. Well, I'm justified, I suppose; I've been uber busy. So, let's see, Saturday night I played gamecube with my sister and Megan for a long while before I conked out due to exhaustion. Oh, but before that I was half watching a movie and half talking on the phone for forever. Um, let's see. On Sunday? Well, I didn't really do much, I guess. Monday was... let's see. Oh, right! Yeah, Monday was pretty chill. I, um, went to the library after school. To study (ahem, cram) for the AP stats test... that was cool. Yesterday was a bit wonky. So, I went to English and Precal, then hung out til 1, when the AP test started. Ugh. We got out at almost 5. It was intense, I'll just say that. Today (finally I'm caught up to today), was interesting. So, I read a lot for a part in Macbeth. We're almost done reading it. I like, actually, quite a bit. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but it's really getting good. And it helps that she explains it, makes it lively, animated, and interesting. In bio I took that test.. ouch. I actually went to Student Assistant for once, I typed up this thing, talked to her a little, and then left early because she had to go get an allergy shot. At lunch I did bio, and ACTUALLY FINISHED CORRECTING A TEST! Now only, what, 2 more to go? Computer Science was interesting; I met John. And I wrote this super long function. And it was chill. After school, I talked to Mr. Y, John, and Derek for a while... that was ok. Ah, then, um, ... I said a goodbye of sorts and left, and Julie, Kelsey and I went shopping... Ha, after about a million eons and a lot of hard work (and a lot of laughs), I am now the proud owner of a prom dress. Uh, haha, here's the thing: It's pink. Yeah, that's right. Pink. Well, I like it anyway. It'll be fine. Ahhhh, but now, I have this gigantor Stats project due tomorrow, and I have a million little slips of paper around me. I have to decipher them, and compile them somehow into a neat, polished, typed report due at 11:05 tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure I can do it. But, right now, to calm my nerves a bit, I'm enjoying a huge bowl of cookie-dough ice cream. I <3 cookie dough ice cream.

No comments: