Saturday, May 05, 2007

"Wow.."

Ok, I'm finally posting. But, let me warn you, so much freakin' stuff has happened in the past, what, 3 days? that I cannot possibly cram it all here. Nor do I want to, actually, considering people I know read this. So, let's see. Thursday was pretty much the coolest thing ever. I ditched English (Ok, let me back up, Ms. B wasn't there, so we weren't doing anything anyway). And it was sort of justified, as in Mr. Y signed a note, so yeah. Then I went to bio, and it was pretty chill. During Student Aiding I went to the loft again, which was really, really cool. I went to lunch, and got stung by a bee. Now, that wasn't actually that much fun, but it was still quite an experience. My finger got so swollen I couldn't bend it, and I was actually in a great deal of pain. I went late to comp sci because the nurse wanted to "monitor" me and my sting.
Friday, yesterday, was kind of ridiculous. I.. yeah, it's beyond ridiculous. I don't even remember what we did.. in Precal we melted pennies, that was cool.. I didn't really do much else, but I was pretty excited about seeing Spider Man 3. So, yeah, at 6:45 I saw it. I... yeah, I liked it. The... ending was kind of... surprising. Eh.. Yeah. That's about all.
Today I got up bright and early to take the SAT (again). My score from the first time actually isn't very bad at all, so I wasn't so worried. Anyway, it went alright, but my neck was insanely sore. It might have had something to do with the fact that I sat in the very front row at the movie, and, yeah, it was kind of difficult to see..
And, after the SAT, Kels, Julie and I chilled (for once which was cool) at the pond. Oh yeah, we got and Indian taco and I spilled chile all over my pants. And my shirt... Anyway, then we drove home. Now I'm here babysitting my buddy Megan. She's kind of sadistic and kind of reminds me of how Lady Macbeth might've been at age 8. She throws stuff at me, and she pinches me. Hard. Ok, I'm going to go.

But, basically, to sum up these past few days that I haven't posted... "wow."

2 comments:

The One said...

That movie was pretty.... amazing I must say wow is about as perfect word to describe it. But I'm not really talking about the movie

amandasblognews44 said...

Mitigator Rules!
I can recommend a new “scrub” product called “Mitigator Sting & Bite Treatment”; to say that it is terrific is an understatement! It actually removes venom by exfoliating the top layer of skin, opening the pores and drawing out the toxins. I had instant relief from pain and itching and all traces of the sting disappeared within minutes. I found it on the web at www.Mitigator.net which is their military website. I called and they sold me (6) ½ ounce packages for about $2.00/pack (each resealable pack treats about 20 stings or bites). The only thing that can create a problem is if you wait too long to apply it, it should be rubbed in vigorously within the first few minutes after the bite or sting – the longer you wait, the less effective it is. I’ve used it on bees, wasps, fire ants (no blisters even appeared), mosquitoes and chiggers. They say it works on jellyfish but I’m a long way from the ocean so I haven’t needed it for that problem. No smelly chemicals, works great and is even safe for kids (the scrubbing replaces scratching so – no secondary infections). I should make a commercial for them!