Thursday, May 10, 2007

I don't even know how to title this.

My life.

If I sit back and think about it, my life seems very different. If I were looking at myself through someone else's perspective, I honestly don't know what I'd think.

So, I... well, I'm stumped. I have a million thoughts floating around in my brain, yet I can't get them out. Partly because of the fact that people I know read this... Haha, now is one of the times that I kind of just need to write; now is also one of the times I long for anonymity. Arg, that word reminds me of Statistics, which I'm failing.

I look again at myself right now. Who am I? I ask that, honestly, direly, to no one but myself. And it's sad because there's just silence. No one telling me the answer... it's just me. I suppose I AM who I choose to be; no one can make me do otherwise... But I am easily influenced. People impact me. Big time. I don't know why I let other people influence me so much, but I do.

Long pause. I'm at a loss for words.

There's so much I want to say, but can't.

No comments: