Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rain..

It's raining outside right now, and I'm thinking 2 things primarily: 1) I love rain, especially the smell of it, and 2) WHY couldn't this have happened earlier?? Haha, no, it's fine. I'm elated anyway. Lately that's how it's been.

So, I went to the park today; I've still got sand in my shoes. Danny is really a funny kid; he's amazing. I love my little brother; often I forget how lucky I am.

Also, I want to say that I'm really, really glad my mom's okay. We weren't sure if she would be, but everything's fine. More than fine..

Oh.. but this is so SAD: Ms. B is super upset as of yesterday. I'm really, really worried about her. I'm not saying anything here, because I'm not sure I'm supposed to, but let's just say she is really depressed, and... all of the pictures of her boyfriend are gone... So, I was feeling really, really cruddy. I wanted to do.. something for her, so I made her a card. And today I bought her starbursts and brought her peppermint. I just hope she's okay.

I certainly am, anyway. A friend told me today that his life sucks. And I yelled a little to emphatically, "Mine doesn't!!" It doesn't. At all. All I can say..


Arg! I'm late for a talent show; my sister's playing the piano in it. Gotta run!

No comments: