Friday, May 18, 2007

Over

School is over. Essentially. No more classes. Today was freaky. This entire week has been! Yesterday was really cool, I hung out a bunch, went to Smiths, and El Parasol, saw Lisa at the pond. English today was sad, I was crying and Ms. B gave me a big hug; it was amazing. But honestly, I'm going to miss English, that classroom, and .. her.. sooo much. My only consolation is that I'll have her next year. She really is a great teacher, and a very cool person. Precal killed me, but at least it's OVER!! Shockey even signed my yearbook. During Stats, I went in, and the room was pretty much empty. So, I hung out with my 2 bestest friends ever. We chilled around town, Ruby K's.. Mountain.. haha. Then I meandered around at lunch. Went to yearbook, and I'm finally done with everything; I love that feeling. After school I talked with Mr. Y for a little, then headed to bio for a long while, to do test corrections. I chilled w/ Mr. T for once, and I actually got a LOT done. Things are finally coming together. In some ways I love it being the end of school, but in some ways I loathe it. I ache literally from having to say goodbye forever to some people. I'm going to really, really miss some seniors, and I'm going to uber miss some teachers... Mr. T, I'll miss you!! Ms. B. I'LL MISS YOU!! What makes things tons worse is that I won't get to see my best friends much this summer, which is very sad!

But, for now, I still will, which is cool. I'm gonna go chill tonight, maybe sleep for once. Then tomorrow, kite festival, then getting ready for prom for eons. That'll be fun.. then pre-prom party at Paco's, haha, can't wait.. then, actual prom. This weekend will be fun.

No comments: