Saturday, April 28, 2007

Kind of crazy day

So, today has been pretty interesting so far; I drove to SF for a community seminar at St. John’s. I drove this short, redheaded guy named Josh. We met Ms. B in a parking lot, and I followed right behind so I wouldn’t get lost going there. We got there early so we walked around. And let me just say, it’s a beautiful campus. It’s really stunning. She showed us the dorm room she stayed in, too, which was cool. Well, I then went to a seminar on Emerson’s “The Poet,” which was really, really interesting. Then we all went to a different building and I drank tons of coffee and ate a muffin. I learned a lot, actually, about Ms. B. We walked back to our cars, still talking, and then out of nowhere I realize my thumb is bleeding. I don’t know how, but it was. So she fishes around in her purse and produces a band-aid for me, as I stand there sheepishly, feeling like a little kid. It was kind of crazy. Then I drove home.

I went on a long, long, run with my mom, too, later on, which was kind of weird. We went like, all over the place, and I kept on running around, waiting while she walked. I’d say we ran 3 miles, and it took 31 minutes (partly due to the fact that I kept having to backtrack for us to stay together). It was pretty fun though; I love running. Especially long striding down steep hills. Even though it’s kind of scary…

Oh, also, here’s something kind of scary/freaky. So, I was making a pretzel a little while ago, and I look down and there’s a bunch of blood dripping down my arm. I kind of freak out, because I didn’t feel anything happen. But some way, somehow, there’s a gash in my finger. So I run to the bathroom, stick my finger under cold running water, and put a band aid on. I don’t know what’s going on with me today! My fingers randomly bleed!

Okay, well, I’m going to go help make enchiladas.

No comments: