Tuesday, April 10, 2007

pink milk and my dorky day

Pink milk is pretty much the greatest. Well, it's technically "strawberry milk," but I prefer the terminology that I used even when I was really little. I used to really like it; I'd ask for it all the time. And then for a long, long time I really became disinterested. Just recently, though, I have become really enthralled by it.

Anyway, that's what I just finished drinking. Now I think I'm going to finish this post, and then try and do bio, then maybe go to bed early for once. Because I really couldn't sleep for some reason yesterday.

Well, today was alright, I suppose, but I was kind of a loser/dork a lot of the time. I have just recently become obsessed with drawing Lord of the Flies pictures in my sketchbook; it just lends itself so nicely to it. So, I was a dork and showed Ms. B. the picture of the skewered pig's head, and then I helped her hang up a huge piece of paper that would become the mural. In class we did more symbolism stuff, which was actually cool. If LotF was just a story about boys on an Island and nothing else, it wouldn't be really a good book. But there's so many symbols to be looked for, so many meanings to 'dig' for. And some are really cool. Sometimes looking for symbolism seems kind of bogus, but a lot of the time, it really makes sense, and I like it. In precal I actually really, really tried to learn/ pay attention. I even talked to her about coming in at lunch. In stats, we took a test... not even going to touch on that. Don't want to think about it. Anyway, at lunch, true to my word, I chilled with Mrs. S for a little bit and went over the test. I think she's actually beginning to like me. It certainly seems like it anyway: she was being uber nice. After spending a while in Precal, I kind of wandered around to bio, and outside, and it was really windy and I wasn't finding anybody, so I went to Ms. B.'s room. I just went in, said hi, and said, "Well, I guess I'll just stay here; it's windy." And then I mumbled something about how I remembered a spoon for once for my yogurt, and I flipped open Milagro Beanfield War and started reading. Yeah. I'm a dork. We didn't really say much. I just went in her room, opened a book, and started reading and eating boisenberry yogurt. What a loserish thing to do... I stayed there the whole time. In yearbook, I talked, ran around, and drew. Pretty sweet. Oh yeah, I also won this gross candy. I ditched tennis again because of the wind.

K, now I'm going to go finish bio while drinking more pink milk. Then bed....

No comments: