Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Insane

Okay. I officially admit it. I. Am. A. Psychopath.

But a happy psychopath. Hm, I think so, anyway. Things are different this time around…

So basically my day went all right, nothing special. Went to English; watched a movie about Shakespeare. Went to Bio; talked about extra-terrestrials. Went to Student Assistant; ranted with Ms. B. about the system and how we should over-throw those in charge; went to Ms. B’s room for lunch, then Bio; got called a liar a bunch of times by my friends. Went to comp sci; watched Strong bad emails and listened to people talk about prom. All right. Nothin’ spectacular, right?

So, then, after school, my friends stole my phone, and eventually gave it back. Then I gave a friend a ride to Orange. Ah. Then, I went to tennis and …. said friend came too. It was really pretty interesting. I then went to Starbucks for a bit.

I love Starbucks.

The rest of my day was crazy too.

Annnnny way… now I’m going to go derive more formulas! Fun, fun, fun…

Deriving is “deriving” me crazy!

No comments: