Monday, April 23, 2007

It's the best day everrrrrr!

So, today is pretty rockin' awesome. It seriously was a very, very good day. First off, I woke up early and everything. (I actually didn't get much sleep). And then Janey, the dog I'm watching, went outside like an angel dog. No problems. (Ha, unlike last night when it took seriously like an hour to get her to come inside...). And then I had starbucks, which was amazing as usual. English was cool. Oh, yeah! I got a 182/ 180 on my frickin' essay!! Who'd have guessed? I seriously, seriously thought I'd barely scrape a B. A miracle, I tell you! She doesn't hate me (this morning I was kind of sad because we were being all distant or whatever, but I realize we just hadn't had our coffee yet). Yeah!! Bio was pretty cool. Student assistant was cool; I typed up this film terms paper, which was cool. She's very into film apparently, and studying film elements. And then I went back to her room and talked to her for a long time. At lunch I went to Ms. S.'s room w/ Kels, and then I went to Deca. I actually like it in there.... Ha ha. There I had more coffee!!! Wooo! And then I went to comp sci, which was pretty cool because I figured out 4 assignments. I was happy. Oh yeah, then I talked to Mr. Y for a while, actually... about, (this is crazy insane weirdness), Gysbertus! (He was Ms. B.'s husband... but I won't go into detail at all...) Mr. Y is a pretty chill guy (So, hi, if you're reading this, Mr. Y....). And then.............. (at the very end of comp sci):

THE YEARBOOKS CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lugged tons and tons of boxes, and then finally opened one. I loveee it. Congratulations to every single person who worked on it!

Hope everyone likes it....

No comments: