Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yes--all my homework is done-- SCORE!

It's pretty much amazing.. all my homework is done, I'm pretty happy. I was having issues with a few of the vector ones, but ...it's ok. I'll ask tomorrow. In class. I hope tomorrow will be okay.. so in English I'm a horse... with Kelly, Stephen, and Nick. Neigh. It's actually pretty cool that our class is now "Animal Farm." Lol. Well, I'd kind of shrugged it off as nothing until Sarah reminded me-- today Ms. Baas ignored me when I said hello! I was kind of sad for a second,.. but now I am sad once again. But then I get over it when I think of how today I finished everything wayyy early and she said with a smile, "Are you done with the next chapter too?" I kinda gave a half grin, and nodded. Well, she broke into a big grin and told me she had a special job for me. So, mwahaha, whilst the rest of the class was working, I got to sit by her desk and make a poster, with the 7 commandments on it (from AF). Pretty sweet, I'd wager. Then @ lunch walking by I saw Coach Hannah and her talking and looking at my poster on the door. I'm kind of afraid of what they talk about...Um so tomorrow should be cool. Stats is going to be interesting because now I have a new perspective on the class, lol... Uh, heh heh, I wonder if Derek got his Kidney Stone issue resolved... So, as I sit here, searching for something else to write, I am remembering all these things that I'm supposed to remember.. OH! just thought of one more. I shall list them here and look here later, thereby remembering all the necessary things. Ok, um, lets see..: 1) Clean the cheese off the bottom of my shoe. 2) Give Kels 3 bucks 3) Return The Picture of Dorian Gray 4) Get quote from guy in my math class, as well as from Bryn. 5) Find the memory book. Ok, done. Over and out.

No comments: