Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cool!

For the first time in a while, I'm not really tired! My sister was being way cool today, and so she let me sleep in, while she watched my brother.
As of now, there are several men in my house: the rather large Mexican man (who I found out later is named Jim), the Carpet Guy, some guy named Duane, my dad, and my brother. My sister and I are also home (obviously...).
So I'm kind of stumped as far as the article goes (the one I'm helping write for the paper).
I might just take a break and work on my English game. Our game is going to be the most splendiforous, spiffy game in the whole class. I'm going to make a whole bunch of animals out of clay. But as far as Squealer goes, I have a really good idea. I have this tiny toy pig whose snout lights up when you press a button. The light is really blinding. And my theory is that Squealer "blinds" all the other animals to the truth; all he does is feed them lies. So that pig is Squealer. Pretty ingenious, eh?
In a way I'm looking forward to 2nd semester. I think I'm going to try and be Ms. Baas' student aid. And I also get to have Computer Science. But more importantly, I don't have to have SAT/ACT prep anymore.
Soon I've gotta go pick up Arick and Kelsey and go to the movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you writing for the paper?
*very confused look* ......?