Monday, November 27, 2006

Aooga

Well. It's a Monday. And it's very Monday-ish. Quite so.

English was actually the best period of the day… it was perhaps the best English class even, in a long time. But poor Ms. Baas, she has a cold, and so she unfortunately had to go home. But before she left, I showed her our awesome game. She really liked it. Really. She said our game was “above and beyond” expectations. And that there was some definite extra credit goin’ on there. So. Even though I spent hours of my Thanksgiving break working on this project, I’m pretty much thinking that it was well worth it. That’s my opinion anyway. So then, since Sarah and I were the only ones completely done, we walked with Ms. Baas to the book depository to get Paradise Lost. And I walked (almost) all the way back whilst balancing the giganto book on my head. Ha ha. And Ms. Baas walked behind, watching me act like a goof ball. So then we got back to the class room. Sigh. I’m going to miss being a horse. But I was glad she got the books for us; I think by the way she told me about the book that she expects, sort of, that we start reading. And so that is what I did for the rest of the class period. Then I handed out the remainder of our “harvest.”

And from there my day started to go downhill, though it was not a steep downhill, so it was actually pretty good. So anyway, in bio I learned that we have a killer test. Wednesday. Yeah. Bummer. Sooo, he talked a little bit, and then put us in obscure groups with weirdo COMPLETELY SILENT people to work on a review sheet. So it was basically me, mumbling answers, letting out my thought processes, and earnestly trying to get the other people to talk. And failing. So…

Then I went to health. I thought it’d be somewhat interesting, considering we’re now at long last at the subject I envisioned “Health” to be about, namely the three letter word. But, alas, Mr. Hipwood somehow managed to make sex boring. Yeah. We pretty much took notes the whole time. And it was killer boring. ‘Nuff said about that class…

Lunch was actually pretty sweet; me, K, and J all did test corrections with the WP’s, and that was pretty entertaining. And we got some work done! Heyy.

So then I rushed out of Bio and rushed into Baca’s class… joy. I beat Afsheen, even after him pulling me out of the way and shoving me. So I scrambled to my seat, bell rang, and then our entire freaking class traipsed over to E-wing to carry books from Ms. West’s room. Then Elise, Steffie, Brittney and I went to the IMC. I’m happy because: 1) We got the cards done! 2) Brittney wasn’t a … ahem …today. Not really. I was carrying the big honkin SAT book on my head, and yelled “look guys! Aren’t I beastly awesome?” And she looked at me, eyes slanted, lips pursed, and said “Wow. Maybe you should join the Circus.”

So then Mom drove me and Kels home. Schwann man came. Now I should go do hw. It’s kind of sad, but I would honestly like to go read Paradise Lost rather than do Pre-cal… What a yucky class!

And you know what? I’m gonna go practice piano!

* slaps own face * Be happy, Sherri, happy!




No comments: